EGR Valve Rebuild and EGR counter...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: EGR Valve Rebuild and EGR counter...
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:40:14 +0000
In an effort to get the car ready for spring and summer driving...

my EGR valve (1976 TR6) is in need of replacing, but I was curious if there
is a way or a company to rebuild this thing?

also, even though i put in a NOS EGR counter (i know, i should just by-pass
it!)
it doesn't count the miles and the EGR light stays on - so i took out the
bulb.
the counter seems like a simple item, i tried re-setting it, but
nope....still won't
count the miles. any suggestions?

thanks!

-j