Carb Linkage

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb Linkage
From: "Zimmerman, John" <john.zimmerman@dpg.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:24:38 -0400
Good morning,

Let me try this again.  I was re-installing the carbs and hooking up the
linkage yesterday.  The rear carb seems to work OK.  The front carb throttle
lever isn't moving.  It looks like there are two tabs that need to be bent
over the brass extension nut.  The flats on the nut do not quite line up with
the tabs.  Is there any particular procedure or trick for lining these up?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.  It's been a few years since I started
taking the car apart, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  The
plan is to get it started by Christmas and then kick it up a notch so I can
be on the road by next summer.

Thanks in advance,
John Zimmerman
Traffic Supervisor

Demag Plastics Group
11792 Alameda Drive
Strongsville, Ohio 44149-3011

Phone: (440).876.6251
Fax:     (440) 876.8977
email:   john.zimmerman@dpg.com

This message was scanned for viruses by BitDefender.
For more information please visit our web site http://www.bitdefender.com/