[6pack] Throwout bearing differences

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Throwout bearing differences
From: "John Johnson" <john70350@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:26:41 +0000
Hey Guys, I just bought a new clutch pressure plate and throwout bearing for
my Triumph and while the plate and disc look fine the bearing is much
shorter and weaker looking, the center section is much much thinner even
though the diameter is the same. Will the large thickness difference mess up
my clutch adjustment? Anyone who contacts me I will send some pictures for
some feeback, any would help.  Thanks, John

Dont quit your job  Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year.
Start Today!
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144