[6pack] HVDA Question

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] HVDA Question
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:00:30 -0400
BlankHi guys,
    I'm just finishing up my long awaited 5spd HVDA conversion and I'm pretty
bummed out. I purchased the conversion from Herman with the hydraulic throwout
conversion. I'm bummed because I just hooked up the hydraulic throwout and I
only have 1 1/2" total pedal travel !! What's up with that? I'm pretty sure
it's working and adjusted properly since it engages and disengages the clutch
ok. Although I haven't driven the car yet, I don't think I can ever get used
to that kind of clutch pedal travel.  I driven at least a hundred manual
transmission cars in my life and never had so little clutch pedal travel. It
seems ridiculous.Anyone else out there install the same kit with the hydraulic
throwout bearing? Any input would really be appreciated.

Nick Gemas

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]