[6pack] Autocross alignment

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Autocross alignment
From: <owenskenbrenda@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:40:25 -0400
In the past year I have started autocrossing my TR6 and in order to get the car
to handle better I plan to have the alignment setup just for this purpose.  Is
there anyone that can help me with some settings for the camber as well as the
toe settings for the front and rear. Some of the suspension mods that might
help with your input are: Richard Good front and rear springs, anti-sway bars,
adjustable trailing arm brackets; Panasports; Kumho 205/50x15, HD rear lever
shocks, Koni on the front. solid rack munts and all poly bushings.  Someone
that I think knows what he is talking about suggested -2.5 front -1.5 rear and
front toe out at 3/8' and rear toe out 1/8".  What say you all???

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ken Owens
Fortson, GA
71 TR6