RE: [6pack] TR6 Horns

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] TR6 Horns
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:17:57 +0000
Andy,
They go down behind the front air deflector, not visible from the engine
bay, but slightly visible inside the lower valence openings from the front.
I got a nice pair from TRF, but it's been 10+ years ago. Not sure if they
still offer same. Seems like there were slight differences in wiring between
some years,  so be sure you get what you need for a 70. Would depend on how
much your PO monkeyed with the wires too. Getting a horn to blow can be a
feat sometimes.

Sloane :)
TR-69

  I would like to install original horns; but, I don't even know
>exactly where they go.  Could someone please help me out with a picture
>from
>their car?  Also, does anyone know of a source for original, used or new,
>horns?  The major suppliers offer replacements that do not seem very
>desirable.  Thanks!
>
>Andy
>70 TR6
>Renton, WA

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the im Initiative now.
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07