Re: [6pack] TR6 Horns

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Horns
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:49:05 +0000
I thought all tr6 horns were plastic. (i have a 76 tr6..so maybe mine is
different)
anyway,
I too bought my replacement horns from Autozone. Their great.
They are red (and i believe the ones from TRF are fairly identical and red)
They sound dead on to the ones from TRF and probably are a little cheaper.

They are dual tone (one high and one low) and they are loud. one lead for
the positive and
the horn comes with a ground strap that i simply connect to the bracket and
mounting bolt that
goes to the frame.

>  You can get some Fiamm horns for Advance or AutoZone, even though they
>are
>plastic, they work quite well and will mount up similarly to the stock
>horns.

Picture this  share your photos and you could win big!
http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us