RE: [6pack] VTR Hotel?

To: levilevi <levilevi@comcast.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: RE: [6pack] VTR Hotel?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:54:50 +0000
Bud, good luck with the hotel arrangements. I saw a general request from the
organizers the other day asking people who had made reservations but were in
fact not planning to attend to please free up the room as the hotel was sold
out.

Speaking of the VTR annual event.. will there be any kind of 6pack formal
representation (tent, booth etc) ?. I'll be there along with a small
contingent from the New England Triumph group and I would be especially
interested in meeting up with anyone with a supercharged TR6.

Stan