RE: [6pack] Too good to be true?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70tr6@mindspring.com>, 6pack
Subject: RE: [6pack] Too good to be true?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:10:37 +0000
I would be very wary.. there was a TR5 on ebay in the UK recently, it was
identified right away as the photos posted on eBay were ripped off from a
recent owners web site. The seller had no history and the price was just plain
silly (low).

I think these scams are there to collect deposit money and then vanish. This
eBay listing matches that profile very well.

Stan