RE: [6pack] Too good to be true?

To: "'Lee Daniels'" <lee@automate-it.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Too good to be true?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:16:38 -0400
Very nice detective work Lee.  I believed it to be a definite "too good to
be true" ad, and if I think about it it really ticks me off that there are
folks out there who would do this.  The world in which we live in today I
suppose.  Anybody else got a nice looking Tr250 I can have for $4,500?

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
'70 TR6
6-Pack Membership Secretary