[6pack] Re:Brake M/C Blues!

To: <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: [6pack] Re:Brake M/C Blues!
From: "John Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:50:17 -0400
Hi Bob,

There is not gasket that goes between the MC and the servo.  How wet is the
servo?  I have heard that the fluid can run out of the MC when it fails and
then get into the servo, filling to a point.  I would think that the MC
might have had to be leaking for a while and topped off a few time for this
to happen.

So one reason might be residue brake fluid in the servo.

Another that I can think of would be a defective MC. (like you I don't want
to believe this).

Regards,
John Cyg