[6pack] Brake M/C Blues!

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: [6pack] Brake M/C Blues!
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:51:53 -0400
About 4 - 6 weeks ago I had my Brake M/C fail and empty it's contents in the
engine bay. I bought a brand new one, factory sealed in the baggie and box
and installed it. Everything seemed fine except I'm now seeing some wetness
on the servo below where the M/C bolts to the servo. There's no gasket that
goes between the M/C and the servo so what does this wetness mean? A bad
M/C? A bad Servo? I somehow installed it wrong? Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U