RE: [6pack] Garage Pak

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "6pack"
Subject: RE: [6pack] Garage Pak
From: "Aaron Brendzy" <Aaron@Brendzy.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:26:56 -0700
Bob,

If you are contemplating putting air lines in your garage I would recommend
just using copper pipe. Its easy to work with, fast to install, easy to
modify, can get copper fittings at any hardware store.

It is not going to be as fast as that plastic stuff to install but you know
that copper is going to last a lifetime and if you need to modify it will
always be available. You can also do it today, no need to get a quote...
wait for shipping ect.

Aaron