Re: [6pack] Dipstick tube height?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Dipstick tube height?
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:45:56 -0400
Dick,
Just as a side note, I had my wife stand at the back of the car and tell me
which side of the dual exhaust the smoke was coming out of. She said driver
side and she also said I had flames coming out as well! Must have looked
cool but not encouraging. As I said no more flames and almost no more oil
now that I've drained some off, except that occasional puff of blue smoke,
which as I said worries me on a new motor.
Nick