RE: [6pack] Vibration when letting clutch out

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [6pack] Vibration when letting clutch out
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:31:51 +0000
My experience with 'take-off jutter' was also way back, 20 years ago. I had
a completely collasped rear tranny mount, which I always thought was part of
the cause. Replacing it helped some, but it didn't totally go away until I
got a new clutch. I have very bad U-joints now, but no take-off jutter. If
your vibration is only in 1st and reverse, I would think it't clutch jutter,
not U-joints.

Sloane :)
TR-69