Re: [6pack] TR6 fuel tank - prices, repairs

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 fuel tank - prices, repairs
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:59:25 -0500
i've had pretty good experience with having one tank refurbed, although that
car has yet to hit the road.

i did buy gas tanks for two different cars from ebay vendors because both
tanks were imho totalled.  (I did sell one one ebay, with full disclosure.
guess someone thought they could fix it!)  one was an mgb; the other a tr3.
tr3 tanks changed once or twice, and i had to send it back but i did end up
with the right tank.  the mg tank dropped right in although it did not have
a draincock like the original.  other than that, its been great.

ymmv