[6pack] Re: [TR] Tail Light Sockets with Ground

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "'Triumph List'"
Subject: [6pack] Re: [TR] Tail Light Sockets with Ground
From: jeffn@msystech.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:40:22 +0000
 I had the same problem and I agree with you 100%. My driver's side brake
light didn't function properly. Called Moss and ordered the socket. It came
with only two prongs. Didn't work! So, after making sure there was good
contact with the outer tabs and the body (I used some 220 sand paper on the
body where the socket plugs into), the light functioned. But, the three prong
socket is much more reliable, as I'm sure there will be rust in the area
again.

Jeff N.
'72 TR6