[6pack] Tire Size

To: "'Triumph List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: [6pack] Tire Size
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:10:04 -0700
Listers,

I am at that point in my restoration where I need to consider tires.  I
noticed that there are two prevailing sizes used by TR6/250 owners:
205/70-15 and 205/65-15.

Obviously 205/70s are closer to OEM than 205/65s.  And I've seen comments on
both sides concerning tire size and appearance on the car.  However, there
are more performance type choices in the 205/65 size.  So, I would greatly
appreciate the forwarding of any photos off list showing either 205/70s or
205/65s so I can hopefully judge for myself.  And if anyone cares to comment
on their particular tires' performance, or lack thereof, it is certainly
welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Dito
CD6250L