Re: [6pack] Tire Size

To: dito9561@bellsouth.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tire Size
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:45:33 -0400
 Hi Greg,

I have 205/65 15's on my car.? Check out triumphowners.com/108 for pictures of
the tires on my car.? I also have results of the tire survey done awhile back
so you can check out which different brands and models of tires people have
chosen for their car.? I have Yokohama Avids on my car.? On really tight turns
at a fair amount of speed I will get some squeal.? But for the $51 each I paid
for them on TireRack.com I have not complaints.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108