[6pack] List Members Get Together At Triumphest Oct 11 - 14 Laughlin

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack
Subject: [6pack] List Members Get Together At Triumphest Oct 11 - 14 Laughlin
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:27:03 -0700
 Since I'm a member of the Triumph club hosting this years Triumphest, I'm
going to plan a "List only" get together combining both the Triumph and
6Pack lists. Triumphest is Oct 11 - 14 in Laughlin Nevada. Please visit
http://www.triumphest.com/ for all the information and online registration.

If you are planning to attend Triumphest and would like to join our
"special" social get together, please send me an email so I know about how
many to plan for. I've seen the preliminary schedule and it maybe Thursday
evening would be our best time. I'll know more when the final time line gets
set and I'll keep everyone posted. This may turn out to be me reserving a
corner of the room during the Wecoming get together or we may just grab some
space next to one of our favorite vendor tables and hang out a bit. I know
Joe needs space to put out his extra List Badges for those of you who have
not purchased one yet. If you have any ideas on what you'd like this to be
please let me know.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U