[6pack] Re: TRF Aluminum brake drums

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "John Mitchell" <jmitch@snet.net>
Subject: [6pack] Re: TRF Aluminum brake drums
From: "Jerry Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:23:03 -0400
A lister set me straight on the latest on the TRF aluminum brake drums. My
comments on the quality were based on the old supplier of TRF drums, which,
now, TRF has abandoned for the Brembos.

I wish TRF had  them 8 months ago when I ordered originally, since it would
have saved me a lot of grief.

But, hey, I found a good local machinist. :-)

Jerry
'75 TR6  under construction
 http://www.triumphowners.com/977