[6pack] Front Signal Light Covers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Front Signal Light Covers
From: mcmeganutt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:30:26 -0400
Hi folks,
??????????? Thank you Dick, Dave, Vance and Jay for the responses. I am on
digest mode so I may seem a little disjointed in my responses.
Dave Friedlander picked out the right parts as? #517820 and #517822 as listed
in Rimmer Bros and TRF. These protective "booties/covers/ raincoats/overcoats"
are the items I was looking for. They were fitted up to CF27000. I found a
total of 2 each in my parts files and may try to revive the best of the pairs
and or simple remake some with a moldmaking kit. I'll keep the list informed if
I do go the way of making some.
Thanks,
Fred
70TR6CC54944L, FIT, still in pieces