[6pack] Shameless Self Promotion Part 2

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6 Pack'" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [6pack] Shameless Self Promotion Part 2
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:31:23 -0400
Thanks for the tips on all the small entrepreneurial folks who are working
hard to make our hobby better and easier. My intent here IS TO recognize
those who have developed products that's can't be found anywhere else. It's
NOT to recognize those who have added those parts to their "product list"
i.e "X" vendor now sells Jack Drews' stub axels. Nor is it to recognize
someone who took another person's product and "improved" it. The purpose is
to recognize the creator i.e. Jack Drews in this example. Hopefully I'll
have everyone's input incorporated into a list by the end of next
week........only problem is the 6 and 2 1/2 year old grand kids who will be
spending the week with us. I'm already exhausted and they won't be here for
another day!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection