[6pack] Mirror follow-up

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Mirror follow-up
From: Grant Kester <gkester@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:11:01 -0700
Dear List,

I'd e-mailed awhile back regarding my passenger sideview mirror ('69
TR6). Even with a dremel adjustment of the internal plate I couldn't
turn the mirror assembly far enough to really see it from the
driver's side. I found a fish eye mirror at Autobarn (atuobarn.com,
part number CIP49302, 3 and 3/4" mirror) that fits perfectly inside
the bullet style side view mirror assembly. I haven't figured out yet
how to fix it in place (the old plastic retaining ring in my mirror
has broken), but it seems like it might be a good solution to this
problem. Thanks to the list for suggesting it.

Best,
Grant Kester