RE: [6pack] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:59:34 +0000
> Oh yea...anyone know Charles' email address?

To the best of my knowledge that information is never revealed. There is a
general mailbox that John Swauger more often than not replies to:

trfmail@aol.com

Why not just send them back as damaged. They will eventually get the message.
TRF is not usually that sloppy, is there any chance this is happening further
downstream ?

Stan