[6pack] Looking for Link to Photos of TR6s in All Colors

To: <carsickguy@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Looking for Link to Photos of TR6s in All Colors
From: "John Hauser" <jrhauser@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:03:08 -0400
Stu,
Here is a website that list most of the colors that I stumbled across.  I
don't think it is exactly what you are looking
for though. A spitfire is used as a example that you can 'paint' different
colors..  Its from our buddys across the pond..

Enjoy
John

http://www.armfield.freeserve.co.uk/car/car_colour.htm