[6pack] Countdown to VTR

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List
Subject: [6pack] Countdown to VTR
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 07:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
All:

It sure has been quiet on these lists lately.  Is it
because everyone's on vacation or have you all been
busy getting your cars ready for the VTR?

For me, it's been the latter.  My wife and I usually
hit a number of British shows each year, but since we
haven't been to a VTR since 1999, going to this year's
event has been getting most of our attention.  Tearing
my car down this spring is testament to that fact.  I
can't wait to cruise with the 5-speed.

It'll also be good to once again put some faces to the
many names on this list - and to thank some of you
personally for all your help over the years.

Our plans are to leave Vermont Friday afternoon and
get as far as the Albany NY area.  Then drive down and
stay with friends on the New Jersey shore over the
weekend, finally working our way over to Valley Forge
on Tuesday morning.  We still have to plan a return
trip, but don't want to think about coming back just
yet.

So... who's going?

Joe and Kerri Merone
South Burlington, Vermont