Re: [6pack] Click Click Under Braking

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, "'Triumph List'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Click Click Under Braking
From: "Alan Salvatore" <tr6parts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:26:13 -0400
Check to see that the brake adjuster is secure and the shoes are centered
corectly.
I believe they say to step on the brakes to center the shoes before
adjusting.  I may be wrong.  I think I did it one one and not the other.
Having to back the adjuster off to put the drums would be normal, since they
should have quite a bit more meat on them then the 30 year old ones they're
replacing.

Al Salvatore