[6pack] Click Click Under Braking

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6 Pack list'"
Subject: [6pack] Click Click Under Braking
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:03:49 -0400
I installed the TRF Alloy Drums last week and now I'm noticing a click click
sound under braking from the right rear. I don't hear anything just coasting
but as soon as I apply the brakes the clicking sound starts as I slow to a
stop. I don't feel any rear end vibration or feedback through the brake
pedal. Everything "feels" normal.....it just doesn't sound right. BTW...I
did have to back off that adjusting bolt quite a bit to get the drums on
over the shoes.

I hope to pull that drum in the next day or so to check it out. Any
suggestions as to what I should look for?

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection