Re: [6pack] Dizzy Reinstall

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Dizzy Reinstall
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:16:36 -0400
I can't believe it!! After trying for an hour this afternoon, I had
given up.

When I got the advice from Stan and Lou, I was skeptical because, as Lou
said,
it sure DOES look like it will fit both ways and their solution seemed
TOO easy,
but..... I went back out to the garage, rotated the dizzy shaft 180
degrees and it
instantly dropped in without a bit of trouble!! I did a double take! So
simple!!!
Hey guys, you're the best! Is this where Homer goes "Doh!" ?

Many thanks!

Dave