Re: [6pack] driveshaft redu

To: andr.jrsquared@verizon.net (JIMMY RICHARDS)
Subject: Re: [6pack] driveshaft redu
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:33:33 -0700
Jimmy---If you can't find one locally, I know HVDA has some of these
gaskets as part of his conversion kits. He's at the Pa. parties at this
time, so he won't answer any correspondence for a while. If you need one
in a hurry, send me your address off list, as I think  have a new one
under the bench.

Dick

From:
andr.jrsquared@verizon.net(JIMMY RICHARDS) Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2007,
5:06pm (PDT+2)

....I had my propellor shaft shortened and balanced to accomodate the
goodparts diff upgrade. When I got it back, I dissassembled the thing to
bead blast and powder coat it. The cork seal crumbled when I took it
out.   The usual parts suppliers don't seem to offer that component.
  Does anybody have any suggestions on a source for the cork seal?
Waiting on the painter,
Jimmy Richards
74 TR6
CF16521U