Re: [6pack] Question for HVDA owners

To: shannm2@triad.rr.com (Shannon Muncy)
Subject: Re: [6pack] Question for HVDA owners
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:24:01 -0700
 Shannon---The "stop bolt" will certainly do the job. I think one of the
later options in the kit include a threaded bushing and a strap, which
connects to two existing pedal box studs. (This saves one from drilling
a hole thru the firewall area)
 Write me off list if you need any assistance on this.

Dick

From:
shannm2@triad.rr.com(Shannon Muncy)

Hello list,
I've got a question for all of you have installed the HVDA kit or more
specifically, the hydraulic throw-out bearing.
I'm getting ready to install the hydraulc t/o kit on my 72 TR6 in the
next few days and I was wondering what everyone did to add the "stop" to
the clutch pedal. Pics would be great if you have them.
Thanks for all the help in advance!
-Shannon