[6pack] Dash lights -- was Bouncing Speedo

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: [6pack] Dash lights -- was Bouncing Speedo
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:05:02 -0400
Speaking of high beam indicator lenses, I remember a thread a year or
two back where listers were discussing creative way to replace the green
lenses which had invariably melted from the bulb heat over the years.
Since there are no known readily available sources for these green
lenses, what can be done.... green bulbs?

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six