Re: [6pack] OD Relay Location

To: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [6pack] OD Relay Location
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:13:45 -0400
Thank you, Bruce! I didn't know a "common auto parts store relay" would
work. Good to know. I was able to locate a Triumph OD relay on eBay for
not much $$ (compared to TRF's price for a new one). I ended up mounting
it on the interior firewall, near/ below the scuttle vent. We were
limited
by the length of the existing wiring. Tested it out and all "sounds"
well.
Now I just need to get this baby back on the road!

Thanks again,

Dave