RE: [6pack] Backfiring continues

To: "Robert N. Clark" <rclark@robertsonclark.com>, Rick Norris
Subject: RE: [6pack] Backfiring continues
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:45:19 -0600
Maybe we need a re-fresh. Is the backfiring only on deceleration or
acceleration? Is the engine pretty much stock or modified (even slightly). Add
checking your plugs/plug gap/plug wires to your list. You've already done a
lot of carb work. You could be finding out first hand that most carb
'problems' are actually electrical.

Shawn