Re: [6pack] "Evil devil clutch"

To: Jsut4fun@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] "Evil devil clutch"
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 23:47:15 -0400
 Ken,

I had a similar problem after a bit of clutch fun a couple years back.? I will
spare you the details of the clutch fun but it had to due with the fork pin and
then the springs breaking in the clutch disc.? I had trouble getting all the
air out of the clutch line.? What finally worked for me was to wire the slave
cylinder so that the push rod didnt release, then I take the slave cylinder off
the gearbox with the hose still attached.? When I lowered the slave cylinder so
that the clutch line was vertical I could easily see the bubbles move up the
clutch line and I havent had any problems with the clutch since.

It may not be your problem but it doesnt take much to see if it is the solution.

Please let us know what the solution ends up being.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108