[6pack] Aluminum Radiator

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Aluminum Radiator
From: Tom Rand <f700fast@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
I just installed a aluminum radiator that I purchased from the Roadster
Factory. I have a bit of experience with aluminum and welds.
  I was very impressed with the quality workmanship. I don't know what day it
was built on or who built it. Somebody has some serous talent. I couldn't find
1 flaw with this build. It is a show piece.
  Talk about something running cool. Best investment I've made on my hot rod
engine.
  1970 TR6
  Poland Spring, Maine

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?