[6pack] Dizzy difficulty

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, webmaster@6-pack.org
Subject: [6pack] Dizzy difficulty
From: KKSMC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:58:04 EDT
Having mucho distributor woes on my very  stock '73.5 TR6. Running on
4-cylinders constantly.

After replacing the points, condenser,   cap, rotor and plug wires, I still
maintain a constant no-fire in #1 and  #5  cylinders (from front to rear).
Compression test is well over  100#'s  in each of the cylinders.  Carbs are
set correctly and the  plugs  that are firing properly show no fouling or
lean
burning.
At  a loss for clues to what is causing  this major malfunction.

Any suggestions that a weekend mechanic  can attempt to resolve  this
aggravating situation?  Any advice is always   appreciated.

Ken C.