[6pack] Khartu Lives!

To: net@lists.mv.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Khartu Lives!
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Khartu-V2 made it's debut (finally!) on 9-SEP at a Jaguars of New England
"slalom"... it did pretty good too! The weather started off "iffy" with
heavy showers, but the showers dipersed and the "track" started drying and
the times started dropping. I wound up getting FTD, although about .5 of a
second off my normal times on the Jag "standard" national course.

At any rate, it was good to get back in the saddle of "my old friend"
again. Now all I have to to do is fugoure out why the motor is smoking out
the tailpipe - a leakdown test is in order.

I hope all the NET folks had fun eating lobstah "down east" on SAT.

regards,
rml
Consultant            MIT IS&T unix-linux-help |
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489