Re: [TR] [6pack] TR6 Transmission - no time for EBAY

To: MMoore8425@aol.com, Acekraut11@aol.com, triumph.tr4@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] TR6 Transmission - no time for EBAY
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hey guys - I asked anyone interested to contact me
directly as I was a little uneasy about hawking a part
here on the list.  I just wanted to post it once and
be done with it.

BUT if you want to help me out here - fine.  And if it
doesn't sell it's off to the bottom of the lake as a
boat mooring.

Joe Merone
CF18928