[6pack] removing windshield scratches

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] removing windshield scratches
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:56:44 -0400
First, thanks to everyone who gave me tips on installing the rubber
pedal pads.  A little silicone spray did the trick - I couldn't
believe how easy it made it.  Can't believe I didn't consider that.

Doing some more work on my dad's new TR6.  There are some scratches on
the windshield caused by the windshield wipers (probably the result of
someone running the wipers after the rubber blades had broken off or
without the blades on at all).  Does any one know of a way to polish
the scratches out?  They aren't deep (you can't feel them if you run
your finger nail over them). I've been looking for information on it
on the internet, but to be honest, I'd rather hear some responses from
people I trust!

John V.

--
www.vannorman.no-ip.org