RE: [6pack] compression

To: <samuelsma@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] compression
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:19:31 -0700
        Michael:

        From this thread, I can draw a small amount of comfort knowing
that even people who do this stuff for a living get it wrong
occasionally. OK, it remains to be proven that AutoSport did anything
wrong, but it sure looks suspicious.
        The reason I draw comfort for this is that I feel like such a
dorking amateur when I put something together backwards, have parts left
over, etc. I mutter all kinds of disparaging remarks about my mechanical
ability when this happens, and get very depressed. Sorta like when I pay
taxes.
        The thought that an established business might get it wrong
occasionally makes me feel like there is still hope for me as a shade
tree mechanic.

        Vance