[6pack] Windlace

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Windlace
From: Bob Rothstein <rgrothstein@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
   Can anyone recommend a supplier of a good quality windlace -
the finisher that goes around the doorsill,A & B posts, with the
rubber draft excluder attached?
   I bought some from a supplier (not one of the big 3) about
eight years ago and within three years (of not very heavy usage)
the rubber started to separate from the fuzzy piece that goes
around the sill.  I need to do the job again and am looking for
a better quality product.
    Thanks.
    Bob Rothstein
    Vienna, VA