[6pack] NEW brake master cylinder failure anyone?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] NEW brake master cylinder failure anyone?
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:31:34 EDT
I've made this statement several times over the past 2 weeks:

"My NEW TR6 brake master cylinder is leaking about 5 times faster than  the
old one was"

and I'm now up to about 3 responses of "ME TOO"

So I'd like to take a quick poll:
If you bought a NEW TR6 brake master cylinder within the past year  (these,
unlike the originals, have "LUCAS" cast on the side)
AND it has failed - please holler "ME TOO"
and say where its leaking and what brake fluid you were using.

So far I've got 1 leaking thru a crack in the underside of the  reservoir and
the rest leaking past the piston down the front of, or into, the  servo - 2
DOT 5 and 2 DOT 3.

Thanks,
Jack Mc

PS - meanwhile I've sent my original off to be  resleeved