RE: [6pack] NEW brake master cylinder failure anyone?

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, Pimento73@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [6pack] NEW brake master cylinder failure anyone?
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 04:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Bob,

I noticed a leak on a new one a while back, but on
mine, it turned out to be the cap seal was entirely
too small for the reservoir.  Go into some corners & a
little would splash out.  If memory serves, the outer
diameter was too small...easy fix as I still had the
old cap.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez

--- Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>