[6pack] Moss bumpers?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Moss bumpers?
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Last week my front bumper got "bumped". The impact slightly pushed in the
passenger side right beneath the turn signal. When the bumper was pushed in, it
"spread" veritcally so that the top of it broke the turn signal.

  I haven't pulled the bumper off yet, so I don't know whether the valence
sheet metal or bumper support bracket are damaged. I haven't determined whether
it will be more economical to have it straightened or replaced. In the event
that it's the latter, how good are the Moss replacement bumpers? I know that
TRF's are sold as being fit only for re-chroming. Same deal with Moss? What
about TRF?

  Thanks,
  Jim