[6pack] Wishbone Classics

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Wishbone Classics
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 23:25:48 -0400
There's something strange about this whole story.? Usually, people behave in a
consistent way over time.? I had Kai rebuild the carburetors on my 6 about 2
years ago.? Not only did he do a fine job at a fair price, but he continued to
help me with detailed suggestions about carb tuning long after I had them
reinstalled by my mechanic back at home.? In fact, one of his lengthy and
helpful emails to me came just a couple of months ago, if I remember right.

Tom is clearly trying hard to resolve a very troubling and expensive situation,
and I don't pretend to have any insight into what is going on.? It just seems
unlikely that Kai would transform from one of the most helpful members of our
TR6 community into something less savory.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue
http://mail.aol.com