[6pack] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive,

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, bratt@sasktel.net, StagByTriumph@tscusa.org,
Subject: [6pack] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive,
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:40:25 EST

Dave, This looks like a very nice Stag for the money.

http://thefreeclassifieds.net/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=ViewAd&;
ID=1188577522&Lang=English

I think JonMac would look good in this car.

I am in for $100   if the transaction proceeds.

Regards,,

Joe A
Jesup, Iowa

PS: This will enhance the Triumph name and the value of Stags, certainly.

> OK list members.
>
>   i'll put in $100.  who'll match me?  we need 34 others to buy this.
>
>   ed - this probably won't forward to the other lists; would you do that
> please?

   </HTML>