Re: [6pack] Bonnet buffer wedge position

To: tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Bonnet buffer wedge position
From: Jim Franks <jimmble@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 06:43:33 -0500
Tom,

I don't want to give you my measurements since the car I have here has
had the inners replaced. I did want to tell you how much I like the work
you are doing. Keep at it, it looks great! I personally really like the
Damson on a TR6. Looks very sexy when all done.

Jim Franks  (I'm a pilot with a British car obsession, too!)