Re: [6pack] Bonnet buffer wedge position

To: <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Bonnet buffer wedge position
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 06:51:20 -0500
Tom,

I just took some pictures for you with a measuring tape for reference.  I
hope this answers your questions.  My front fenders are 100% original, never
bent or damaged in any way.  I think you will see from the pictures the
measurement you want.

You can find the pictures on the 6-Pack online forum.  Here is the thread I
started for you:
http://www.6-pack.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=26612#26612

I hope this helps.

Joe